Advancing the interests of Australia and Australians internationally
* indicates a required field.
Please ensure you have read the information for grant applicants on the website prior to answering these questions.
To be eligible you must:
1). be one of the following types:
* an Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
* a consortium with a lead organisation
* a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
* an Australian local government body
* an Australian State/Territory government body
* a corporate Commonwealth entity
* an Australian statutory authority
* be an Australian or permanent resident of Australia
2). and be willing to provide or develop child protection guidelines for your project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
Applications from consortia are acceptable, provided you have a lead applicant who is the main driver of the project and is eligible as per the list above.
Individuals who intend the grant to be administered by a university should apply on behalf of the university, i.e. your university is the applicant.